- 2 cups roasted cauliflower
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 3–4 cloves roasted garlic
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (+ extra for roasting)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Sprinkle of smoked paprika, nuts, seeds, or herbs to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Don’t peel the garlic cloves yet. Toss the garlic and cauliflower lightly in olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Once roasted, peel the garlic and add all the ingredients (except paprika) to a food processor. Blend until smooth. If necessary, let the cauliflower cool slightly before blending.
- Serve with any desired toppings as a garnish.
Keywords: vegan, keto, dip