Quick, easy, and delicious homemade bread!
- 3 cups flour sifted
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 can (1 1/2 cups) beer (we like People Skills from Tool Shed Brewing)
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients with the beer until even.
3. In a lightly greased bread pan, pour in the mixture then pour the melted butter over the mixture for a buttery and crispy crust.
4. Bake for 1 hour and let cool for 20 minutes before slicing.