Autumn and winter’s favourite flavour takes center stage in this festive cocktail with apple cider, pumpkin puree, fall fruits and a nice dry white wine! This Apple Cider Sangria is bursting with flavour and it’s the perfect excuse to throw a fall gathering.
I used the fresh Blush Lane Organic Orchard apple cider which I believe is what makes this cocktail (if you haven’t tried it, it’s a must! But any cider will work). I also used the Astrolabe Voyager Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand which is a medium-bodied wine with flavours of white peach and citrus with a dry, mineral finish but you can easily sub it with any of your dry white wine favourites!
- 2 cups apple cider (I used the Blush Lane Organic Orchard apple cider)
- 1–2 tbsp pumpkin puree (depending on how much pumpkin flavour you like)
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 1 bottle of dry white wine (I used Astrolabe Voyager Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 pear, sliced
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 orange, sliced
- cinnamon sticks (if you wish)
- Whisk apple cider and pumpkin in a pitcher. Whisk well until pumpkin puree fully dissolves.
- Add one bottle of dry white wine such as sauvignon blanc and whisk gently
- Add all sliced fruit and put in fridge for 1-2 hours (you can easily leave it to sit for longer)
- Remove from fridge and stir. Add one cup of the sparkling water and ice. Serve over ice with cinnamon sticks if you wish.
- Serving Size: 6