A Radler is a Bavarian beer mixed drink which consists of half lager beer and half sparkling lemonade. It is always served very cold and has a balanced taste with tart undertones – a refreshing thirst quencher of Bavaria!
- 12 oz chilled German lager but a Pilsner works great as well
- 12 oz chilled sparkling lemonade
- 1/2 lemon, sliced thinly for garnish
- 1–2 rosemary sprigs for garnish (optional)
- a couple of ice cubes (optional)
- Fill two glasses with 6 oz of sparkling lemonade each
- Top with 6 oz of lager beer (or pilsner)
- Garnish with lemon and rosemary and drop an ice cube or two (optional step, not traditional).
- Serving Size: 2