Green Grape Slushie Recipe
- 1.5 cup green grapes, frozen
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Sweetener, to taste (honey, maple syrup, or other liquid sweetener)
- Optional: Add some vodka for an adult slushie!
1. Destem, wash, and dry grapes before laying on a baking tray to freeze.
2. Add frozen grapes, lemon juice, sweetener, and a small amount a water to a blender. Add more water as necessary to achieve your desired consistency. However, use slightly less water than you think you want, so it will stay slushie as it begins to melt.