Nothing simpler than a blender sauce. And when spiked with something like Ashwagandha extract, it’s healing as well as delicious.
Dragon Bowl With Asian Peanut Sauce
- ½ cup (125 mL) peanut butter, softened
- ½ cup 9125 mL) coconut milk
- 1 inch (2.5 cm) piece gingerroot, peeled and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) low sodium tamari sauce
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Botanica Ashwagandha Liquid Extract
- Baby spinach leaves
- Basmati rice
- Shaved radishes
- Shaved carrots
- Shredded red cabbage
- Red onion
- Baby kale
- Toasted peanuts and sprouts
1. Combine sauce ingredients in a high-speed blender. Whirl until creamy.
2. Assemble serving dishes with a combination of bowl ingredients. Drizzle with sauce and serve.
3. Refrigerate extra sauce in a tightly sealed container up to 3 days. Simply shake and serve.