These vegan eggnog cookies are made with dairy-free oatnog, and organic whole wheat flour for the perfect healthy holiday treat!
Grab some sustainable baking essentials for your holiday baking:
Beeswax Wrap – This is a great alternative to saran wrap, for chilling dough or taking baked goods on the go!
Natural Parchment Paper – This all-natural alternative to parchment paper, free of toxins and heavy metals.
Vegan Oatnog Cookies
The perfect treat to kick off the holidays! These oatnog cookies are made with plant-based ingredients and locally produced organic whole wheat flour for a healthy holiday treat!
- Start by whisking together coconut oil, eggnog, and vanilla.
- Whisk in flour, corn starch, baking powder and spices until a dough forms.
- Cover with a tea towel or beeswax wrap and put in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Use a cookie scoop (or about 2 tbsp), to scoop the dough onto your baking sheet and flatten slightly with your palm.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes. Let the cookies cool while you make your icing.
- To make the icing use an electric mixer to whip the plant-based butter until soft. Gradually add your icing sugar 1/4 cup at a time. Use more oat nog to thin out the icing to desired consistency.
- Top the cookies with extra cinnamon and nutmeg and enjoy!
- Prep Time:15
- Cook Time:10
Keywords: oatnog, eggnog, cookies, holiday