Okay, it hasn’t been the nicest spring on record, and in fact for many of us, it may still feel more like winter. But you guys, we can’t let the weather win! We have to have spring regardless. I suggest starting by eating warm-weather foods, like this refreshing and delicious chilled cucumber yogurt soup. Pair it with some hummus and pita for a light lunch, or serve it as an appetizer course for an al fresco dinner – providing you have a covered patio.
- 2 1/4 cups plain yogurt
- 1 1/4 pounds cucumbers
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Thinly sliced radishes
- Combine yogurt, cucumbers, garlic, salt, cumin, curry and ginger in blender. Puree until smooth.
- Strain through fine sieve into large bowl.
- Refrigerate until well chilled, about 2 hours.
- Ladle soup into bowls. Top with radishes and serve.
|ADD INGREDIENTS TO YOUR CART|