Winter is right around the corner, and our priority is always to ensure that your produce and groceries arrive in the best condition possible. When the temperature really drops you’ll notice your bin will be wrapped in a cozy cover to keep it warm.
Below is a list of steps you can take to ensure that your SPUD order arrives on time, in great condition, even during the cold winter months.
- Provide a cell phone number for your account, so we can reach you if you aren’t at home to receive your delivery
- Provide alternate instructions with our Customer Care team to ensure your bin isn’t left on the doorstep. This can include:
- Garage door codes
- Covered porches
- Leave your lights on the day of your delivery! This makes it easier for our drivers to find your home on dark evenings, and also keeps them safe getting to and from the delivery van with your order.
- Shovel your driveway or walkway, to ensure our drivers can complete deliveries without any problems
- Consider having your bin delivered to your office or workplace
- Pick up your order from our warehouse! We are open Monday-Friday, with pickups available from 9am-5pm.
#3 – 3200 14 Ave NECalgary AB T2A 6J4
You may receive a phone call from a driver on an evening where no one is at home to answer the door, as his or her goal is to keep all of your food fresh and in great shape. Thanks for working with all of us here at SPUD.ca to guarantee great quality products all winter long.