Preparation Time: 5 minutes | Cooking Time: 20 minutes | Serves: 4 people
- Light brushing of coconut oil
- 1 bunch of kale, cleaned and de-stemmed
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 250 °F.
- Brush a large cookie sheet lightly with coconut oil.
- Arrange kale on sheet without overlap.
- Place in oven until leaves are crispy and curled.
- Sprinkle with green onions, cheese or seasoning. (To be vegan, omit cheese)
- ** coconut oil is the most stable oil to cook with **
This recipe was submitted by: Robyn Millerd