3 cups Nature’s Path Heritage Flakes/Millet Rice Flakes/Corn Flakes
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cups milk
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C); grease a 9 X 12 baking dish.
- Place the cereal in a large plastic zipper bag or sustainable reusable lunch bag and crush the cereal into crumbs. Add the garlic salt and shake the mixture together in the bag to combine.
- Pour the cereal crumb mixture out into a shallow bowl.
In another shallow bowl, beat the eggs with the milk.
- Dip each chicken breast half into the flour, then the milk mixture, then into the crumb mixture, coating the chicken well with crumbs. Place the coated chicken breasts into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cereal coating is golden brown, the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear, about 35 minutes.