- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- Process 1 cup of pitted dates in a food processor until roughly chopped.
- Chop 1 cup of almonds into slivers and combine them with dates in a mixing bowl.
- Add 2 cups rolled oats and 1/2 cup dried cranberries to almond/date mixture and stir.
- In a small saucepan, combine 1/4 cup honey and 1/2 cup almond butter and warm over low heat.
- Pour honey and almond butter over dry mixture and stir ingredients thoroughly.
- Transfer to a square baking dish lined with parchment paper and press down to flatten.
- Let bars harden in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!