- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cups Italian parsley, packed
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup pine nuts
- ½ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add garlic, parsley, parmesan, pine nuts, and 2 tsp of olive oil to a food processor. Blend in 5-second intervals.
- Add remaining olive oil and salt and pepper. Blend until fine, about 30 seconds. Ensure to scrape sides of the food processor with a spatula until everything is well-mixed.
- Blend until your preferred consistency. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
- Add to pasta, serve on crackers or bread, or add to a jar and store in the fridge. Store for up to 1 week.