- 8 cups finely chopped, peeled, and pitted apricots
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 6 cups granulated sugar
- 9 250 ml jars
** It’s worth noting here that boiling sugar is really super hot, so DO NOT try tasting the jam until it has fully cooled down**
- Combine all ingredients in a large, heavy bottom stainless steel saucepan
- Slowly bring the mixture to boiling point, stirring constantly. Sugar burns easily, so keep stirring until the sugar is dissolved
- Increase heat and bring to a rolling a boil that cannot be calmed by stirring. Cook for about 25 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared jars proceed with either fridge jam or canning instructions above.