1 3/4 cups of flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 grated apple
3 grated carrots
1 medium apple diced
1/3 cup olive oil
1/2 cup maple syrup
2 eggs at room temperature
1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. If necessary, grease all 12 cups on your muffin tin with a non-stick cooking spray
- Prepare your grated apple and carrots and dice the medium apple and set aside
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Stir and add the grated and diced apple and grated carrots. Stir to combine
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the oil and maple syrup and beat together with a whisk. Add the eggs and beat well, then add the yogurt and vanilla and mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix with a big spoon, just until combined (the batter will be thick)
- Divide the batter evenly between the 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 13 to 16 minutes or until the tops are golden and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove muffins from tin and place on a cooling rack! Enjoy!