Looking for a healthy way to unwind on a Monday night? Or some downtime during the chaos of the holiday season? These adaptogenic mocktail recipes are just as fun and delicious as cocktails but instead with added benefits to help you wind down in the evenings.
Supercharge your daily health
- 1 bottle of ginger beer or ginger kombucha (this one has even more adaptogenic benefits)!
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1-2 drops mushroom blend tincture
Serve with extra lime on ice.
Orange Echinechia Tonic
Boost your immune system
- 1 cup echinacea tea, brewed and cooled – Try this one
- 1/4 cup orange juice – cold pressed for an extra boost!
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
Shake with ice and pour.
Tart Cherry Mocktail
Have a great night’s sleep!
Why it works? Ashwagandha has been shown to reduce stress and anxiety. Tart cherry juice is meant to improve sleep and reduce blood pressure.
- 1/3 cup pure tart cherry juice
- 1 can Calm Sparkling Organic Tea
- 1 drop ashwagandha
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
Reishi Hot Cocoa
Relax, wind down
Instead of Bailey’s try swapping for reishi and ashwaganda to help you relax and wind down. Add maca for extra hormone-balancing effects, and coconut butter for extra creaminess and healthy fats.