Fresh Sunflower Lavender Squares
Servings: 8 people
Im in love with this recipe! I had never thought about adding lavender to a cookie. Lavender is soothing in nature and healing to the mind and body. This would be a great way to start your morning!Print Recipe
- 1 cup blackberries
- 2 tsp lavender
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed flour
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup fruit juice pulp from your juicer
- 1. Preheat oven to 375.
- 2. In food processor: mix together the flours, baking soda, lavender, salt, coconut oil
- 3. Beat the egg with a fork and then hand mix into mixture.
- 4. Add the blackberries.
- 5. Push batter into dish.
- 6. Bake for 20 minutes.
- 7. Let it sit in the dish for an hour.
- Enjoy for days to come.
Tried this recipe?Mention @spuddelivers or tag #spuddelivers!
View more recipes at http://about.spud.com/recipes