Cranberry Sauce Skillet Scones
Servings: 8 people
Cranberry sauce is, unfortunately, the condiment that often get stuffed back into the fridge, and stays there for months and months.. This year, use it up before it has a chance to get comfy among the other sauces by throwing it into a batch of scones. The tartness of the cranberry sauce is the perfect complement to the buttery goodness of these baked treats.Print Recipe
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 stick cold butter
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup cranberry sauce
- Grease a 9 or 10 inch cast iron skillet. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Combine all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and butter.
- Add milk, and continue to combine until dough comes together.
- Transfer dough to a large bowl. Gently fold in cranberry sauce.
- Transfer to prepared cast iron skillet. Score dough about ½ inch deep into 8 wedges.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Tried this recipe?Mention @spuddelivers or tag #spuddelivers!
View more recipes at http://about.spud.com/recipes