The SPUD Incubator is a program for local food companies on a mission to create a healthier, more sustainable food system. We support businesses with their go to market execution to achieve substantial growth.
How it Works
What We Look For
About the Program
We are here to help local food companies grow their brand, make an impact and have fun while doing it.
New applications will be considered on an ongoing basis for the upcoming SPUD Incubator Cohort. The next cohort will be admitted in June 2019.
- Successful candidates will be invited to the upcoming round-table event
Others Apply Again
- If you weren’t invited this time, please re-apply for the next cohort
- Depending on your needs, we may also refer you to one of our partner organizations
- Mentorship on go-to-market strategy
- Listing opportunities with SPUD, Be Fresh and Marketplace
- Distribution exposure Financing discussion
- Mentorship on product-market fit
- In store product testing
- Online product testing and analysis
SPUD Incubator Team
VP, Product Strategy
Grocery Buyer BC Local
Director of Merchandising