Our Farmers & Producers.
Here’s some of what our Farmers & Producers must abide by:
- Practice or actively support organic and sustainable growing methods that respect crop diversity and soil health, avoiding the use of pesticides.
- Display a deep commitment to the local community
- Are transparent about product ingredients and sources, prioritizing local when possible and avoiding the use of artificial components like high fructose corn syrup.
- Remain GMO-free.
- Provide safe, fair working conditions for food producers.
- Respect ecological habitats and animal welfare by fishing responsibly to prevent resource depletion, and providing ample grazing space for livestock.
- Animals must be raised without the use of growth hormones or antibiotics.
We’re bringing updated vendor profiles to our site so you can get to know the people that make your food!