Healthy Groceries on a Budget – 4 Ways to Save More with Spud
Trying to eat locally, sustainably and healthily can be difficult. We love saving as much as you do, so we’ve created this page as a quick guide on the best ways to get healthy groceries on a budget with Spud. So you can eat what’s best for you, our planet and your wallet! Here’s a quick recap on what to look out for(visit our brand new saving page here for more details):
- Unlimited FREE delivery
- With a minimum spend of $30, Spud members get unlimited free delivery.
- Save up to 8% on household essentials when you Subscribe & Save
- Save 15% on hundreds of our health and beauty products
- Sign up here
2. Weekly Deals:
Save money with every order with Spud’s weekly deals that appear in tiles across your screen
3. Happy Hour – The happiest hours of the day, these 4-hour promotions occur throughout the week and offer unbeatable discounts. You’ve got to be quick though as these items sell out fast but the coolest feature with Happy Hour? You can add happy hour products throughout the week and check out once you’ve collected all your deals!
Never miss a Happy Hour sale! Text HAPPY VAN to 778322 and we’ll let you know when the sales start
4. The Spud Flyer From fresh produce to local groceries our flyer is the easiest way to shop our best deals. Launched every Friday you can shop our weekly flyer and add savings to your order throughout the week.