Terms & Conditions
You acknowledge and agree to:
- Ensure that your order is correct. Please review your confirmation email after submitting your order. SPUD retains the right to add appropriate deposits to maintain product quality. SPUD strives to ensure that your confirmation email is accurate. However, your printed invoice represents the final bill.
- Report any spoiled or missing items as soon as possible. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. All invoices are considered accurate after 14 days.
- Cancel orders not later than 3PM one day before your delivery. Cancellations after the order deadlines are subject to charges.
- Put your empty reusable delivery bins out for pick up when a new SPUD order is delivered.
- Pay $10 for each delivery bin that has been in your possession for more than eight weeks in the event that a bin pickup cannot be arranged. SPUD will pick up your remaining bins should you wish to discontinue service. You will get a full refund for all delivery bins that you return to SPUD subsequent to a charge being applied to your credit card.
- Exercise caution when removing frozen items from the silver freezer jackets and avoid touching the dry ice packets.
- All bins, icepacks, freezer jackets, etc. are the property of SPUD and must be returned in a timely manner and in their original condition. If not, your account may be charged or deposits not refunded. We reserve the right to refuse to pick up bins containing materials we feel could be hazardous to our employees or to other customers.
- SPUD reserves the right to obtain credit card pre-authorization. All preauthorizations are done one business day before delivery. For more information or concerns regarding this policy, please contact Customer Service. We accept payment by Pre authorized Payment (PAP) or Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express).
- You will be charged for your groceries the day of or day after delivery.
- Pay a modest fee of 22 cents (plus applicable taxes) with every delivery order to help SPUD pay for the carbon offsets needed to keep us carbon neutral. This fee is subject to change.
- Keep your payment info up to date to ensure prompt payment, and notify us of any changes to your banking/credit card info.
- We reserve the right to temporarily suspend your account and possibly send it to a collections agency in the event of problems with payment.
When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that suchcommunications be in writing. If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name andemail address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe. Please see the Choice and Opt-out section.