You acknowledge and agree to:
- Ensure that your order is correct—to do this, please review your confirmation email after submitting your order. SPUD strives to ensure that your confirmation email is accurate. However, your printed invoice represents the final bill.
- Report any spoiled or missing items as soon as possible to utilize our 100% satisfaction guarantee. All invoices are considered accurate after 14 days.
- Any cancellations you make after the order deadlines are subject to charges.
- You will be charged for your groceries the day of or day after delivery. We accept payment by Pre authorized Payment (PAP) or Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, and American Express).
- Exercise caution when removing frozen items from the silver freezer jackets, and avoid touching the dry ice packets
- Put your empty reusable delivery bins out for pick up when a new SPUD order is delivered. SPUD will pick up your remaining bins should you wish to discontinue service. All bins, icepacks, freezer jackets, etc. are the property of SPUD and must be returned in a timely manner and in their original condition. If not, your account may be charged or deposits not refunded. We reserve the right to refuse to pick up bins containing materials we feel could be hazardous to our employees or to other customers.
- SPUD reserves the right to obtain credit card pre-authorization. All pre-authorizations are done one business day before delivery. For more information or concerns regarding this policy, please contact Customer Service.
- Pay a modest fee of 22 cents (plus applicable taxes) with every delivery order to help SPUD pay for the carbon offsets needed to keep us carbon neutral. This fee is subject to change. SPUD retains the right to add appropriate deposits to maintain product quality.
- Keep your payment info up to date to ensure prompt payment, and notify us of any changes to your banking/credit card info. We reserve the right to temporarily suspend your account and possibly send it to a collections agency in the event of problems with payment.
When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name andemail address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe. Please see the Choice and Opt-out section.